Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And we're back!

So despite the fact that I haven't updated the blog, you can see that I have updated my runs.  I'm finally back to running after a very uncomplicated birth - my darling little one, Rylie, is an absolute joy and I love spending time with her.  I had been on an everyday run until Friday, but the cold that Rylie shared with me turned into a crazy sinus infection that started to settle in my chest.  Today is going to be my first day back out.  I am going to be posting two workouts: one for abs that I "stole" from Women's Running and another for stability that I "stole" from Runner's World.  I'm going to start incorporating them into my week to supplement my running routine to build strength, hopefully tone this flabby tummy back down, and improve my posture/form so that my hips don't bother me post run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment